Thursday, April 21, 2011

Local Experience by Killeen-cut Fence Company



  My father and I were at an oyster roast today. Upon arrival, I greeted who I thought was the bread delivery vendor. Turns out it was his twin brother.  We started shucking away with about twelve other people, and people start conversing. We get about 45 minutes into it and an older gentleman looks at my dad and says "that fence you built for me 28 years ago is falling apart, you need to come fix it", then he chuckles. My dad then whispered to me, "I think he has his time frames confused. We built his fence 22 years ago."

  The life expectancy of a Pressure-treated Pine fence is 18 years. What I saw, was a happy customer. Maybe his fence is in need of replacing, but he knows it outlived it's life cycle. He knows that he received a quality fence from true professional fence builders, but my dad also built a friend in the community.

Call for a Free Estimate
(254) 669-1900
We build beautiful fences, and friendships in the process

1 comment: